Oz realty guru, John McGrath makes some predictions of the effect on real estate of delaying the retirement age, mainly the short term shortage of good sized family homes. Baby boomers not retiring, empty-nesters not down sizing, retirees holding on to their houses for longer – this all has a flow on effect to the real estate market worldwide.
Check out his full story here:
- Owning a menagerie of pets while bringing up a baby seems to bestow lifelong benefits on a child.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- There's a rock revolution taking over thousands of Victorian parks and playgrounds, but it has nothing to do with l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- A study has found an "alarming" number of Australians are playing Russian roulette with their fertility because of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Nine of the best deals we’ve seen so far in 2019. bit.ly/2RwKaQk https://t.co/NeyNBmGnPm 1 month ago
- If your fitness goals for the year are simply to ward off ill health and maintain your day-to-day fitness, you migh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago