Oz realty guru, John McGrath makes some predictions of the effect on real estate of delaying the retirement age, mainly the short term shortage of good sized family homes. Baby boomers not retiring, empty-nesters not down sizing, retirees holding on to their houses for longer – this all has a flow on effect to the real estate market worldwide.
Check out his full story here:
- Not your typical hotel - this animal reserve in Kent lets guests experience a #safari from their bedroom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Is your office suited for #teamwork? These collaborative, drop-in spaces are both beautiful and practical… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- This amazing black and white painting #studio would bring out the creativity in any #artist bit.ly/2t7DvLW https://t.co/16sjR2UnfX 3 days ago
- We love these 5 stylish ways to #decorate your coffee table bit.ly/2ubJx3l https://t.co/41SWV6dBjX 4 days ago
- No eating on the furniture? Not anymore - here's why we love this new #Kitchendesign trend bit.ly/2uc4MCj https://t.co/Dg9TeEcUIK 4 days ago