Oz realty guru, John McGrath makes some predictions of the effect on real estate of delaying the retirement age, mainly the short term shortage of good sized family homes. Baby boomers not retiring, empty-nesters not down sizing, retirees holding on to their houses for longer – this all has a flow on effect to the real estate market worldwide.
Check out his full story here:
- Don't let your #smelly dog stink up your home this summer! Here are some tricks on how to keep things smelling fres… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- #CindyCrawford is the newest neighbour in the Beverly Hills community. Check out her $11.625 million dollar home… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- If you're #MovingHouse then you have to read this case to opt for a small apartment vs. a big home… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Check out how these homeowners made the most of a bad situation when they lost their house to a fire… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Looking for some unique decor inspiration? Give this #DIY fabric planter a try bit.ly/2fwu3y7 https://t.co/edXV2wa2JW 2 days ago