Oz realty guru, John McGrath makes some predictions of the effect on real estate of delaying the retirement age, mainly the short term shortage of good sized family homes. Baby boomers not retiring, empty-nesters not down sizing, retirees holding on to their houses for longer – this all has a flow on effect to the real estate market worldwide.
Check out his full story here:
- Move over #Millennialpink! It's time for a new colour to rule the roost bit.ly/2EpvDjt https://t.co/94lkvtMb1K 2 hours ago
- Hardwood isn't your only option for your new floors. Here are some alternatives bit.ly/2FYpszx https://t.co/izYpB5747S 8 hours ago
- Want to get into photography? Check out these tips on how to select the right photos for your home… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Did you know there is a #right way and a wrong way to dust? Make sure you aren't hurting your furniture with these… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Here are a couple of tips to help make your home look nice and #tidy (without having to do extra cleaning)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago