Oz realty guru, John McGrath makes some predictions of the effect on real estate of delaying the retirement age, mainly the short term shortage of good sized family homes. Baby boomers not retiring, empty-nesters not down sizing, retirees holding on to their houses for longer – this all has a flow on effect to the real estate market worldwide.
Check out his full story here:
- Can you believe that every two weeks, another language dies? bit.ly/2qzYzf0 https://t.co/sxOPF5e9ZZ 8 hours ago
- Many first home buyers struggle with choices around investing, so what about rentvesting? bit.ly/2jmQcAs https://t.co/D8H9f7B5yV 1 day ago
- Lately, we've taken a tongue in cheek look at real estate adverts but now, for balance, here are some funny private… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Maximise your #rentalproperty returns with a free rental appraisal. bit.ly/2GcBw4s https://t.co/aKMfDRKV79 4 days ago
- The resume of the future will tell employers who you are, and not just what you’ve done bit.ly/2Haqc9L https://t.co/nZwNZMddsb 5 days ago