Oz realty guru, John McGrath makes some predictions of the effect on real estate of delaying the retirement age, mainly the short term shortage of good sized family homes. Baby boomers not retiring, empty-nesters not down sizing, retirees holding on to their houses for longer – this all has a flow on effect to the real estate market worldwide.
Check out his full story here:
- Need help deciding what to do with your balcony space? Here are some ideas for you bit.ly/2rsYZTh https://t.co/aEe5nWUGEH 2 hours ago
- Have you ever heard of a stock tank pool? Check it out, you're going to want one for your backyard… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- If you're keen to sell your home this #winter, check out these tips to help you close the sale… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- #Flower boxes are the new home decorating trend, and it's not just because it's starting to get cold outside!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Need a sweet treat? Indulge in these #classic doughnut recipes bit.ly/2qAzPl3 https://t.co/WcGtrZLIjY 4 days ago