Oz realty guru, John McGrath makes some predictions of the effect on real estate of delaying the retirement age, mainly the short term shortage of good sized family homes. Baby boomers not retiring, empty-nesters not down sizing, retirees holding on to their houses for longer – this all has a flow on effect to the real estate market worldwide.
Check out his full story here:
- How much you need to earn to buy a home in Australia. bit.ly/2SfOtw7 https://t.co/3eu1UPAn9p 7 hours ago
- Appliances, window coverings and carpets can all affect the rental value of your property. In three easy steps we c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Flying with a baby for the first time can be such a daunting event for many parents. We've got some tips for you.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Motivational Monday! #motivationalmondays #weputyoufirst https://t.co/TzwNTLHyAN 5 days ago
- Over the three months to October 2018, properties nationally had a median time on market of 53 days. #firstnational… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago