Oz realty guru, John McGrath makes some predictions of the effect on real estate of delaying the retirement age, mainly the short term shortage of good sized family homes. Baby boomers not retiring, empty-nesters not down sizing, retirees holding on to their houses for longer – this all has a flow on effect to the real estate market worldwide.
Check out his full story here:
- There's no style more classic than #blackandwhite - just check out these monochromatic rooms bit.ly/1RjWXKq https://t.co/OXNmIvnjY4 2 hours ago
- If you don't want the ants to go marching two by two into your home this #summer then check out these ways to keep… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Your floors take a lot of #wearandtear. But what if they could wear and tear less? bit.ly/2iOm03U https://t.co/0Ftx3pqiyC 1 day ago
- There's nothing worse than an area rug that doesn't properly fit an area. Here's how you can #shop for one more eff… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Planning on going away this #summer? Check out these tips to make sure your home doesn't get burged when you're gon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago