Oz realty guru, John McGrath makes some predictions of the effect on real estate of delaying the retirement age, mainly the short term shortage of good sized family homes. Baby boomers not retiring, empty-nesters not down sizing, retirees holding on to their houses for longer – this all has a flow on effect to the real estate market worldwide.
Check out his full story here:
- Tesla and Waymo are taking wildly different paths to creating self-driving cars bit.ly/2F9dTof https://t.co/g3Vwzw2ivr 3 hours ago
- We love Barbara McCallum. She's who every agent needs looking over their shoulder when writing an advert!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Can you believe that every two weeks, another language dies? bit.ly/2qzYzf0 https://t.co/sxOPF5e9ZZ 2 days ago
- Many first home buyers struggle with choices around investing, so what about rentvesting? bit.ly/2jmQcAs https://t.co/D8H9f7B5yV 3 days ago
- Lately, we've taken a tongue in cheek look at real estate adverts but now, for balance, here are some funny private… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago