Oz realty guru, John McGrath makes some predictions of the effect on real estate of delaying the retirement age, mainly the short term shortage of good sized family homes. Baby boomers not retiring, empty-nesters not down sizing, retirees holding on to their houses for longer – this all has a flow on effect to the real estate market worldwide.
Check out his full story here:
- We love these 5 stylish ways to #decorate your coffee table bit.ly/2ubJx3l https://t.co/41SWV6dBjX 1 hour ago
- No eating on the furniture? Not anymore - here's why we love this new #Kitchendesign trend bit.ly/2uc4MCj https://t.co/Dg9TeEcUIK 10 hours ago
- From dated and bland to fresh and modern, this #Kitchenmakeover will blow your mind bit.ly/2v5oUlM https://t.co/kK4FB3xDFN 1 day ago
- #RelationshipGoals - Tom and Gisele's New York flat is what dreams are made of bit.ly/2t7N2Tn https://t.co/LCjrReIJrB 1 day ago
- #Trendy Sydneysiders are guaranteed to find a hidden gem at the Round She Goes fashion market this month… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago