Oz realty guru, John McGrath makes some predictions of the effect on real estate of delaying the retirement age, mainly the short term shortage of good sized family homes. Baby boomers not retiring, empty-nesters not down sizing, retirees holding on to their houses for longer – this all has a flow on effect to the real estate market worldwide.
Check out his full story here:
- "Easy way to make Big Rose from paper - SO EASY & BEAUTIFUL!!! Let's do it - Decor your home/wedding… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Nicknamed The Garden City and gateway to the Darling Downs, Southern Queensland's largest town is home to a flouris… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Over time, the value of your home can either go up or down. Staying on top this can help you with various decisions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Summer is here and asides all the relaxing days by the pool, the summer holidays are a great time to tackle that ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Have you ever thought that monkeys could become a dedicated helper? feedytv.com/coolest-helper… https://t.co/UglbihgwMa 1 week ago